YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!

i make no excuses about who i am! love me, hate me, just read me!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sample of an EVIDENTIARY ABUSE AFFIDAVIT for victims of domestic violence

I promised someone that I would post this on my site it is a link for domestic violence victims. It is a sample of an EVIDENTIARY ABUSE AFFIDAVIT I think it is a powerful tool that should be taken seriously for anyone who is an advocate for domestic violence victims or if you yourself or someone you love are a victim of domestic violence view the sample below and or visit this link http://www.susanmurphymilano.com/

Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit by Susan Murphy Milano from the Book "Time's Up" from Courage Network on Vimeo.



Thank You Delilah!

No comments:

Post a Comment